CBCE 2021 Update
We hope you are keeping safe and well.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty over when large gatherings will be allowed, we have made the difficult decision to postpone this year’s live CBCE event.
We are pleased to confirm that the event will now take place on Monday 20 June – Wednesday 22 June 2022 and we will be returning to the Hilton at Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
All current attendees and exhibitors have been contacted regarding transferring their booking to the 2022 event, however if you have a question about a booking please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of next steps.
We are disappointed not to be able to welcome you in person to CBCE this year, however we are delighted to also announce that, for one year only, a bitesize one day CBCE event will be taking place virtually on Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Full details of how to register as an attendee for CBCE Virtual 2021 will be distributed shortly. Please also keep an eye on our website www.cbce.org.uk for updates.
We also have limited sponsorship opportunities for CBCE Virtual 2021, as well as the chance to exhibit in our virtual expo. If you would be interested in either of these opportunities please do contact us for further details. We very much hope you will join us on the virtual platform as a way to maintain contact with clients, customers and colleagues old and new.
If you have any questions about the virtual event please contact the CBCE Administration Office on email@example.com or +44 (0) 1543 439 714.
Councillor David Marren Professor Hilary J Grainger OBE
FBCA The Cremation Society
Who should attend?
- Managers and staff of local authority cemeteries and crematoria.
- Owners and operators of private sector cemeteries and crematoria.
- Funeral directors, bereavement related charities and representatives from other kindred organisations wishing to have a better understanding of the services provided at cemeteries and crematoria.
Why should you attend?
- Learn - Hear about new legislation that will bring about Death Certification changes and amendments to the Cremation Regulations that are to be introduced. These legislative changes will impact upon all local authority service providers and the private sector and we want you to be fully prepared.
- Connect - Network with industry-leading practitioners, share views with the most experienced service providers in the UK to learn from their insights and forge new partnerships.
- Discover - Explore the most effective way of providing your service by seeing and discussing the most up-to-date technology and tools available within the sector
- Professional Development - The Cremation and Burial Communication and Education 2018 Event offered all attendees evidence of Continuous Professional Development, with certificates from the CPD Certification Service awarded to all attendees.