in association with:
The Cremation Society of Great Britain
The Federation of Burial and Cremation Authorities
Cremation & Burial Communication & Education
The Cremation and Burial Communication and Education (CBCE) event is the national forum which brings together local councils and Private companies from across the UK.
As the bereavement sector continues to grow this key annual event provides a unique opportunity to aquire the most up-to-date and relevant information. Keynote speakers will equip you with insights in to the issues facing your services, exhibitors will show you the latest services and products available and networking opportunities will provide the space to engage with fellow professionals.
Who should attend?
- Managers and staff of local authority cemeteries and crematoria.
- Owners and operators of private sector cemeteries and crematoria.
- Funeral directors, bereavement related charities and representatives from other kindred organisations wishing to have a better understanding of the services provided at cemeteries and crematoria.
Why should you attend?
- Learn - Hear about new legislation that will bring about Death Certification changes and amendments to the Cremation Regulations that are to be introduced. These legislative changes will impact upon all local authority service providers and the private sector and we want you to be fully prepared.
- Connect - Network with industry-leading practitioners, share views with the most experienced service providers in the UK to learn from their insights and forge new partnerships.
- Discover - Explore the most effective way of providing your service by seeing and discussing the most up-to-date technology and tools available within the sector
- Professional Development - The Cremation and Burial Communication and Education 2017 Event offered all attendees evidence of Continuous Professional Development, with certificates from the CPD Certification Service awarded to all attendees.