The CBCE event is the national forum which brings together local councils and Private companies from across the UK.
As the bereavement sector continues to grow, this key annual event provides a unique opportunity to acquire the most up-to-date and relevant information. Keynote speakers will equip you with insights into the issues facing your services, exhibitors will show you the latest services and products available and networking opportunities will provide the space to engage with fellow professionals.
Re: CBCE 2020
In light of the current COVID19 pandemic and government guidelines affecting many of our colleagues, we have made the difficult decision to postpone this year’s CBCE event.
To ensure we offer the best quality event and that we welcome as many colleagues as possible, we are in effect cancelling CBCE 2020. It will now take place on Monday 21 – Wednesday 23 June 2021. We are delighted to say we will be returning to the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
All current registrations and exhibition bookings will be transferred to the 2021 event. If you have paid for your registration and do not wish to transfer your place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of next steps.
If you would like to transfer your 2020 booking to 2021 but have not yet paid your invoice, payment is required by Friday 3 July 2020. If we have not received payment by this date, your booking will be cancelled and you will have to rebook your attendance once the registration form is re-launched for CBCE 2021.
We are sad that we will not be meeting together this year, but we hope to see you in June 2021.
Stay safe and please do contact us if you have any questions.
Who should attend?
- Managers and staff of local authority cemeteries and crematoria.
- Owners and operators of private sector cemeteries and crematoria.
- Funeral directors, bereavement related charities and representatives from other kindred organisations wishing to have a better understanding of the services provided at cemeteries and crematoria.
Why should you attend?
- Learn - Hear about new legislation that will bring about Death Certification changes and amendments to the Cremation Regulations that are to be introduced. These legislative changes will impact upon all local authority service providers and the private sector and we want you to be fully prepared.
- Connect - Network with industry-leading practitioners, share views with the most experienced service providers in the UK to learn from their insights and forge new partnerships.
- Discover - Explore the most effective way of providing your service by seeing and discussing the most up-to-date technology and tools available within the sector
- Professional Development - The Cremation and Burial Communication and Education 2018 Event offered all attendees evidence of Continuous Professional Development, with certificates from the CPD Certification Service awarded to all attendees.